CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm working on gratitude...it is easy for me to pick out the not so positive things in my life.  Which is really silly because I have lots of positive things in my life that I should be focusing on.

Hence, my link up today.
I'm loving the new blogs I found that are not teacher blogs but inspirational blogs about the randomness and beauty of life. 



 What am I loving right now?
My four beautiful kids...this isn't the newest picture but with one at college in MA, one in Indiana,and one working an hour away, it isn't easy to get everyone together at the same time anymore.  I love that they have all become beautiful, intelligent,loving people.

LOVE that Vera Bradley is selling bedding now!!  How awesome is this pattern?  I love the bright colors!

Of course, I love that it is summer (today is officially the 1st day!),and that means I get to wear my flip flops EVERY day!! 

And last but certainly not least,I love this saying,it is my motto lately!  How much nicer would the world be if everyone followed this saying?

Link up and share what you are loving right now,let's practice gratitude together!

Sandy





1 comment:

  1. I love that Vera bed set!!

    Cute blog! Love the background design!

    I am your newest follower. Check me out at secondgradenest.blogspot.com.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete