CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

I hope its not too late to Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

Gosh, I've been wanting to do this for quite some time! I've FINALLY finished my Back to School Match unit and I want to share it with you!  This is my first attempt at making a unit of any size so please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for improvement.  I chose a few skills that I want to quickly assess prior knowledge of and made simple activities that my kiddos (and yours) can work on in small groups.  Sometimes, I have the groups fill out the recording sheet together to save paper.  Check it out in my new TPT store...
As you can see, I'm still learning all the nitty gritty details of this blogging thing, such as linking up my store ;)  Can anyone explain how I do this?  Anyhoo,the link is there so you can get to it!  If you like it and download it, I would love some feedback and a rating! Then you should go check out all the other cool free stuff at this awesome linky party!

Check it out here



Follow for Freebies

I hope ya'll have a great weekend!
Sandy =)

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the hop & I'm your newest follower!! I am excited to follow along. Thanks for the freebie! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following =) and you're very welcome!

      Delete
  2. I am following you now, so glad I found your blog! Stop on by for an awesome giveaway :)

    http://teacherificfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete