CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Polka Dot theme

     Okay...so I've finally decided on my theme for next year and it is Polka Dots!!  So simple but so cute and I can incorporate my ladybugs which I am obsessed with!!  So I will post pictures of all the things I gather for the upcoming year as I can.  For now, I need your help! Last year I used the MOOSE binder and I absolutely loved how organized my kiddos became. BUT...the MOOSE cover that I used didn't match anything so I thought I would try to make my own to match my new theme.  I can't decide how to outline the dots and my little one disagrees with me so I'm asking you to look at it and tell me what you think!! I wanted something that the kids could color themselves to make them more personal.  Now the test...to see if I can upload it :)


Check it out and let me know what you think!

I don't know why the 2nd two pages are there, I'm still learning~

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Nice way to give the kiddos ownership.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,

    I just found your blog and love it!! I also, love the idea of a polka dot themed classroom!!

    Miss J
    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete