CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

3rd Year is a Charm Right?

So...I've spent the day filing away my leftover papers from the year!  I'm not finished by any stretch of the imagination but I am proud of myself for having started!  I've thrown away a trash bag full of stuff that would have just taken up space for the next few years! 
As I start to prepare for my 3rd year of teaching, I am reflecting on what I have learned so that I can be more efficient for next years kiddos.  One of the things I know is that I have to be better with my writing program!  Along with this I want to incorporate a little more character education as this seems to be really lacking lately!  I found this Sunflower Journal as a way to incorporate the two and I plan to have my students use it for their morning work.  What a great way to start the day :) 
     I plan to make these up in yellow folders that the kiddos will hopefully take pride in!

What kind of ideas are you finding for next years group of kiddos?

No comments:

Post a Comment