CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 18, 2012

Do you Pin?

I am pinning all the time!  It is one of my ongoing obsessions...I love how you have a visual of the idea that you love, available at your fingertips, waiting for the day when you have time to try it (or just dream about it)!  So  I'm linking up with Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher for her
linky party....I heart linky parties! Here are a few of my pins that are at the top of my "to do" list.

How cute would this be for your door?  I thought about using red, white, and blue flip flops to match the 4th of July theme!  Must do this ASAP!!

The ingredients for this baby are on the shopping list!!  A must for the backyard BBQ!!  I dunno about you but I can't wait to taste these!

Do you love motivational quotes as much as I do?  When I saw this, I knew right away I would copy it next year!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Skippyjon Jones ROCKS!!  I am so starting the year out with his newest addition!  I use Skippyjon as a classroom mascot and the kids just love him!!  

I used these little coupons last year and they were such a hit!  My kiddos were begging for them daily!!  So much easier and cheaper than a treasure box and I love this way of organizing them!!  100% better than in the top drawer of my desk =)


So come follow me....I add pins every day!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
Link up and share your favorites!
Sandy =)



3 comments:

  1. OMGosh...I love the flip flop wreath!

    That drink looks quite yummy too! =)

    I would love to hang inspirational quotes in my room but I have ZERO wall space so I'll have to see if I can figure that one out!

    I am a new follower to your blog and love it! Thank you for sharing your pins. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that Kohl's is selling SkippyJon stuff for $5? I just picked up the school book, a doll, and a backpack. I love putting book character dolls in my class library.

    http://themeekmoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got them yesterday too! =) I was going to write a post about it later this week. What an awesome deal! Thanks for following me =)

    ReplyDelete