CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

What do you do with your "teacher stuff"?

Am I the only teacher who honestly prefers school being in?  Don't get me wrong I love having time off however after about 3 days I am quite simply bored!  I have organized,sorted,threw out,cut,and laminated all of the things I started but didn't finish during the year.  I am reading an awesome book called No More "I'm Done!" which is really keeping me engaged.  Time to use this energy on something productive!
So what do you do with all of your "teacher stuff" during the summer?  I am lucky enough to have a spare bedroom to put my things in but HELP  I have no idea how to put it together so that the room can be used.  Here is a picture of what it looked like before...



And here is what it looks like now...

I know I know not much different! So I am asking for ideas,how do you store all of your "teacher stuff"?  I'd love to see pictures of your extra rooms and how they look!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! All of my stuff stays at school. I can't imagine if I had to bring it home!! I'm your newest follower and brand new blogger! Come check out my blog!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky...we pack up our rooms every year. Just finished my 2nd year teaching so I am struggling with how to store it all neatly! Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete