CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm so excited!

I was given an award! Me! I can hardly believe it! (I told you I was excited ;))  Teresa over at Fun Games 4 Learning just gave me this little award...
Thank you so much for checking out my blog and following me!
So here are the rules for this award which make it so much fun to win! I just love this way of sharing and discovering new blogs! =)

1. Follow the person who gave you the award (check)
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award (check)
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers. (here they are...)

The blogs I've chosen are (drum roll please...)
Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Second Grade Class
2nd Grade Glance
Being The Queen Bee isn't easy!
Tales of an Elementary Teacher
Ms. A to Z
Common Core Kids
First Grade Bloomabilities
Classroom Snapshots

Wow, that was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be!  I did discover some awesome new blogs though!
Well, I have to get to work on my Reading class. :(  What time off? 

Have fun blog hoppin'!
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, Hope you had lots of fun finding the blogs to award! It took me a while to do it but I really had fun finding them! So glad I found yours!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy! I am sure once I start posting documents we will be sharing even more...
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete